What can be more important than health of our children?
In our office we have years of experience in treating kids of all ages with a wide range of medical conditions.
Foot and ankle problems are very common in children, but they often go undetected. Many adult conditions begin in childhood and may be present at birth. A child may not be able to communicate and explain the problem, and symptoms can be very subtle.
Proper and timely diagnosis is important. Many problems, if noticed early, may be corrected with little effort. However, neglected problems may lead to more complicated treatment and a child may require surgery in the future.
Schedule a visit to our office if your child has any of the following symptoms:
- Ingrown nails, warts, or any skin problems
- Complains of pain
- Child refuses to play with friends or cannot keep up with them
- Toe walking
- Child refuses to participate in activities he/she usually enjoys, prefers to be carried around.
- Child does not want to show his/her feet.
- Frequent tripping and falling
- Unusual changes in walking pattern